Tuesday 10 August 2010

Somebody please pass the botox....

Welcome back readers, and well done for the bravery you have shown by coming back after I threatened to post photos of my thighs.  Lucky for you that disgusting sledge of a swampwater masquerading as cellulite eliminator juice has shockingly not worked overnight.  Damn, I was so hopeful.  Anyway....

Ahhh how I hate teething.  Yet another night of broken sleep and at least five new wrinkles as of this morning.  As well as crying and whining, and the Little Princess cried and whined too.  Oh how mommy envy is kicking in for those of you who have babies who actually sleep through the night and who teethe with relatively little fuss.  Each new tooth is usually a two week nightmare for the Little Princess which ends when those little white spots finally break through and more wine than usual has been consumed by mommy and daddy.

On a positive note I made it to the gym last night and managed a full hour of a bit of cardio and my complete resistance training program and have lived to tell the not very exciting tale and (knock on wood) am not suffering too much.  Going back again this morning, this time for a longer cardio session (likely the treadmill) and some abs.  Thought to ponder - are they still called abs when they're covered in fat? Should I just call them flabs for now? Hmmm... today's healthy recipe coming later.  I've decided to give up coffee and tea, so am looking for an alternate source of a temporary energy boost before I can type more.  My head says "go to the kitchen and have a banana with some almond butter and a huge glass of water".  My heart says "go find the nearest crack den and buy a few grams".... stay tuned later for which will win out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I was so hopeful about the cellulite eliminator juice! Guess this means I have to get back on MY treadmill...dammit...... And motherhood with a baby teething and NO COFFEE OR TEA??!!! You are one brave woman! lol