Thursday 26 August 2010

where have I been?!

Ah my dear millions of readers (okay...19 of you...but hey a girl can dream), no I have not been on a secluded (adults only of course) island soaking up the sun, nor have I been recovering from full body liposuction.  As glamorous as it sounds, I'm recovering from a back injury.  And sadly, not of the shagging my brains out fell off the bed kind of back injury, more of the too much lugging around a heavy car seat kind of back injury.  I know, you're all jealous of my rock n roll life. 

I am now on the mend, thanks to a happy state of mind inducing cocktail of yummy drugs (all legal) and an adorable physiotherapist called David.  I shall therefore be posting updates and new recipes very soon, as well as an update on the tissue, dead bug, and battery eating little Princess.

Ta ta for now my adoring fans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE you are ... I have missed you! I have been there on the back pain ... I feel ya!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your back, do let it heal completely, otherwise it will nag you forever!! A few extra days off now will be well worth it down the road.

Good luck!