Saturday 28 August 2010

Weekend Update

Well, now that I have finished scraping scrambled egg and mushed fruit off of my windows, bookcase and husband's blackberry (darling if you're reading this, just kidding), and have stopped taking a cocktail of drugs that Lindsay Lohan would envy, I have time to update all of you wonderful peeps on what has been happening around here.

First off, there is no real update on project downsize ass thanks to my back injury, but thankfully it is mending and I should be able to get back to the gym and running this week, although sadly not enough to burn five family size cadbury's dairy milks, so I shall have to cut back or risk further back damage.  Will let you know which one I choose.

The Little Princess has started sleeping through the night (FINALLY) after three not too painful nights of sleep training.  Good thing this worked as our plan B was too call her grandpa (an anesthetist) and see if he could slip anything into her mashed banana (before she smears it through her hair and up her nose) that would give us 12 hours of blessed peace and silence.

Right, must go watch the freakshow that is the X Factor and make notes for my audition next year.  Since my other half has flatly refused to duet "Total Eclipse of the Heart" with me while wearing matching his and hers outfits, I'm open to suggestions....

1 comment:

LadyV said...

You can't say you've got a sleeping-through-the-night-baby and not tell us how you did it.....